ITV horse racing offers are available every week, and are a great way to profit from matched betting.
Every week of the year there are loads of reload offers available on the live races shown on the main ITV channel, and on ITV4. Usually there is around 5 to 6 live races every Saturday (occasionally more), and every one of them is an opportunity to create some free bets of our own.
ITV Horse Racing Offers
Bookmakers like bet365, William Hill, Paddy Power, Betfair, Coral and Ladbrokes are queuing up to get punters to place their Saturday afternoon bets with them. As a result they all offer incentives to try and outdo each other, and it’s from these incentives that we can cash in for potential risk free profits.
Matched Betting Systems
All the above betting systems have software that shows you how to profit from ITV horse racing offers.
As well as there been a few races every Saturday, there are also plenty of horse racing festivals all year long, where there are multiple days of racing. Festivals such as the main Cheltenham Festival in March lasts for 4 days, the 3 day Cheltenham November meeting, all shown live on ITV.
You then have the Aintree Festival (Grand National week) in April, and flat race festivals all summer such as Ebor, Royal Ascot and Glorious Goodwood. The same strategies work on all of the races and festivals (although the ones that offer refunds for fallers only apply to jumps races).
ITV Horse Racing Betting Examples
- bet365 – with bet365, if you back a horse in a live ITV race and it is at odds of 4/1 or greater, if the horse wins, you get a risk free bet on the next race of the same amount (up to a maximum of £50.00).
- Strategy – back a horse at odds of 4/1 or greater, then lay the same horse on a betting exchange. If horse wins you break even and get risk free bet on the next race. If horse loses, you break even.
- Betfair – back a horse in a live ITV race and it is at odds of 4/1 or greater, if the horse wins, you get a risk free bet on the next race of the same amount (up to a maximum of £25.00).
- Strategy – back a horse at odds of 3/1 or greater, then lay the same horse on a betting exchange. If horse wins you break even and get risk free bet on the next race. If horse loses, you break even.
Cashing in offers like these are imperative to keeping on making money from matched betting long after you have cashed in all the new customers offers. Creating our own free bets keeps the risk free money coming in for the foreseeable future, and using the ITV horse racing offers are a great method for doing this.
There is a no risk way of making money from betting, and it’s called Matched Betting.
Matched betting enables us to make risk free money from bookmaker’s free bets and bonuses. With little or no experience, anybody can do matched betting. Access to the internet and fifty quid is all you need too get up and running. That’s it!
Any money back special you see from a bookmaker, enhanced odds offers, or any free bets, are all matched betting opportunities. Just watch the tv adverts during a football match and you will see some of these .
Matched betting is huge, and it shows no sign of ending anytime soon. The amount of bookmakers and competition in the market place, ensures matched betting is here to stay.
It is possible to make £500 a month from matched betting, although that does involve a lot of commitment. If you have the time and patience, then you will succeed. So what are you waiting for, give matched betting a go.
You may have heard of Profit Maximiser already. If not, Profit Maximiser is one of the best matched betting subscriptions services available on the internet. Profit Maximiser is the brainchild of Mike Cruickshank, the man behind plenty of online betting services and systems.
Methods of purchasing Profit Maximiser
There are currently two methods for purchasing Profit Maximiser –
1) You can purchase Profit Maximiser for £1 + Vat, and get full access to the site for 14 day’s. After 14 days, the remainder of the £96 + Vat will be automatically billed.
This completes your purchase for a whole year.
If you decide you don’t want Profit Maximser, then e-mail customer services before the end of the 14 days. They will then cancel your order. Meaning it only cost you a total of £1.20 to try out Profit Maximiser.
2) You purchase Profit Maximiser outright for 12 months at the full price of £97 +Vat.
Buying the system outright gets you full access to the site, and the 100% guaranteed refund for 30 days. The two methods mean you can either try Profit Maximiser out for free, or for just £1.20.
More details can be found on our Profit Maximiser Review, where you will see in more details how Profit Maximiser works.
You will make risk free cash while trying out Profit Maximiser. So for that reason alone, it’s worth giving Profit Maximiser a try.